Volunteer With Us
As a small charity, we see volunteers as a vital part of our organisation, helping us grow and achieve our aim of ensuring children across the UK have access to taste education. Please see our current vacancies below or if you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will it involve?
We are looking for individuals who can help grow TastEd in their region. This will involve becoming the expert on what is happening within food and education locally, researching what’s already happening in the area, finding out who might be interested in taste education and looking at possible local sources of income.
Who will suit the role?
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about food and education
- Are experienced or interested in research
- Are committed to helping children enjoy and eat more fruit and vegetables
- Are interested in helping their local area
- Enjoy talking to new people
If you already have food and/or education contacts in your local area this would be useful but is not required.
What will you get in return?
By becoming a TastEd Volunteer you will:
- Help make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of children across the UK
- Work with experts in the field of food education
- Gain training in and understand of taste education
- Be part of a small charity at an exciting time in its growth.
Expectations of the role
We ask that you are able to:
- Volunteer approximately 1 day per week
- Work either from home or within the local community using your own equipment, limited expenses will be covered in line with our expenses policy.
We need your help to get children excited about fruit and veg so they can become confident healthy eaters.