Volunteer With Us
As a small charity, we see volunteers as a vital part of our organisation, helping us grow and achieve our aim of ensuring children across the UK have access to taste education. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are we looking for?
- Are passionate about food and education
- Are committed to helping children enjoy and eat more fruit and vegetables
- Have skills that can help TastEd grow as a charity (e.g. social media, marketing, fundraising, admin)
What will you get in return?
By becoming a TastEd Volunteer you will:
- Help make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of children across the UK
- Work with experts in the field of food education
- Gain training in and understand of taste education
- Be part of a small charity at an exciting time in its growth.
Expectations of the role
We ask that you are able to work either from home or within the local community using your own equipment, limited expenses will be covered in line with our expenses policy.
We need your help to get children excited about fruit and veg so they can become confident healthy eaters.
To get involved please send an email to email@example.com outlining the skills you could offer to our organisation.
Please note: as a charity TastEd does not itself deliver food education sessions, as such we are not looking for people who want to volunteer directly with children.